Episode 7 of the Influencer Marketing Lab podcast where I speak with Jennifer Quigley-Jones CEO of Digital Voices about transparency as a competitive advantage within influencer marketing.
The podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
Welcome to episode 7 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This week I'm in conversation with Jennifer Quigley-Jones founder and CEO of Digital Voices, a YouTube-specialist Influencer Marketing agency in London.
In our interview we cover:
For a full breakdown of discussion points turn to the episode's chapter markers.
- How long term brand collaborations build consumer trust and drive sales.
- Why saying 'yes' to every job isn't always the best decision
- The Rolls Royce initiative which provided a step change within Jennifer's agency
- Why the ultimate aim of any CEO should be to become completely irrelevant
- Why some TikTok agency tactics feel like a retrograde step for the influencer marketing industry
- How working with YouTube creators saves on average 50% compared with video production companies AND comes with the added advantage of generating content which is 40% more memorable
- Why not all Gen Z are Woke
- The Recovery Paradox
Jennifer Quigley-Jones background
Jennifer Quigley-Jones is CEO & Founder of Digital Voices, a YouTube-specialist, Influencer Marketing agency in London.
Digital Voices has grown rapidly in the last two years and runs campaigns for clients like Rolls-Royce, the Royal Air Force, Universal Music Group, the NHS and Booking.com.
Jennifer has also spoken at several international events and was named as one of Campaign’s 30 under 30 this year.
Digital Voices has been featured by Forbes, BBC News, the Evening Standard and Sky News.
Prior to founding Digital Voices, she worked at YouTube, teaching creators to grow on the platform.
Before that, she completed her Master's at Harvard University in Middle Eastern Studies, on a full scholarship from the Kennedy Memorial Trust.
Subscribe to the Influencer Marketing Lab podcast
Want to get notified of new episodes directly on your phone? Subscribe to the Influencer Marketing Lab on your favourite app!