Episode 15 of the Influencer Marketing Lab podcast where I speak with Cody Eastmond, senior director at Science Magic Inc.
The Influencer Marketing Lab podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
Welcome to episode 15 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This week I'm in conversation with Cody Eastmond senior director at Science Magic Inc. It's another fascinating conversation brought to life thanks to Cody's many recent use case examples.
In our interview we cover:
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of setting clear objectives and the many nuances of an increasingly sophisticated industry.
- How consumers want to see themselves in brands and how influencers allow us to do that.
- We talk Nike, Burberry and Pharrell William's new skin-care line.
- Budgets are buoyant but client pressure is pushing for us to do more with the same amount of money
- Why the UK and Europe are lagging behind the US in how they tackle issues around diversity and inclusion and what we can do to improve the situation.
- The importance of always being audience-centric.
Cody Eastmond biography
Cody Eastmond is a digital strategic thinker with tested experience within social media strategy, influencer marketing and content creation.
Currently, a Senior Director at the newly formed Science Magic Inc, Cody Eastmond focuses on developing brand programs built for smart performance and ROI with influencer experience across brands such as Converse, Diageo and Versace.
Subscribe to the Influencer Marketing Lab podcast
Want to get notified of new episodes directly on your phone? Subscribe to the Influencer Marketing Lab on your favourite app!