Episode 24 of the Influencer Marketing Lab podcast where I speak with Tom Augenthaler about B2B influencer marketing.
The Influencer Marketing Lab podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
Welcome to episode 24 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This week I'm delighted to be in conversation with Tom Augenthaler. Tom is a B2B influencer marketing pioneer. The founder of 551 Media LLC and owner of the influence marketer website. This episode is devoted to B2B influencer marketing.
Podcast episode highlights
In this episode we discuss:
- How B2B Companies can outflank competitors through working with Influencers
- How R&D departments can work with influencers to see how their products will be used 'in the wild'
- Some of the decision-making differences between B2C and B2B influencer marketing
- The importance of integrated marketing communications programmes
- And we ask - isn't all marketing influence marketing?
Tom Augenthaler biography
Tom Augenthaler is the founder of 551 Media LLC, an influencer marketing consultancy that helps clients around the world. He founded his website, The Influence Marketer, to share his ideas and knowledge with others looking to use this powerful strategy.
Tom is a pioneer in the space and has been working with influencers since 2007 while with HP, and as a consultant helping corporate clients since 2009.
He is an international speaker, corporate trainer and recognized as one of the Top 50 experts in the field by Talking Influence.
He writes for a media outlets including Social Media Examiner and Social Media Today.