Episode 12 of the Influencer Marketing Lab podcast where I speak with Edward East, founder and CEO of Billion Dollar Boy.
The podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
Welcome to episode 12 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This week I'm in conversation with Edward East, co-founder and CEO of influencer marketing agency Billion Dollar Boy.
In our interview we cover:
For a full breakdown of discussion points turn to the episode's chapter markers.
- Why now is a pivotal time for the influencer marketing industry and a time to scale.
- The struggle to Keep up with client demand and finding enough skilled influencer marketers
- How our industry can counter the gallons of digital ink devoted to negative editorial coverage about influencer marketing
- Why influencer marketing is quicker, cheaper and more scalable than other advertising channels
- 360Media Why influencer marketing should be the centre of the marketing universe
- The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies fight against misinformation online with the help of influencers
- Yes influencer marketing is measurable. And here's how to do it.
- Bespoke strategies for brands who sell through retailers and direct to consumer brands.
- Personalisation at scale as an exciting future concept
- Why micro influencers are not necessarily the bees knees
- The need for the industry to professionalise through a professional body
Billion Dollar Boy Edward East biography
Edward East founded Billion Dollar Boy, The Creative Agency of the Influencer Age, in 2014. Billion Dollar Boy is a global leader in influencer marketing, combining creativity and technology to deliver global influencer marketing campaigns.