Episode 32 of the Influencer Marketing Lab podcast where Philip Brown talks about The Offset: Formula E's new creator collective
The Influencer Marketing Lab podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
Welcome to episode 32 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This week I'm in conversation with Philip Brown, influencer marketing manager at Formula E.
Podcast episode highlights
In this episode we discuss:
- The sport of Formula E and where in the world you can go to watch the races
- Formula E's new creator collective, The Offset
- How the members of Offset were selected and how their content will be measured
- The importance of nurturing long-term relationships with your creators
- The differences between working agency side versus inhouse
- How to professionalise the influencer marketing industry
Philip Brown biography
Philip moved from the Netherlands to London in 2013 to kick-start his career in the influencer marketing industry. His journey has taken him all the way across the industry from specialist influencer agency to influencer tech. He is now working as Influencer Marketing Manager at Formula E, the first sport to have a certified net zero carbon footprint since inception.
With the influencer marketing function at Formula E transitioning to in-house; he has worked on creating an efficient infrastructure, processes and workflows to facilitate the creation and development of their very own influencer collective called The Offset.
He has spoken about the topic of influencer marketing across Europe and dedicates his Sunday mornings to writing a weekly newsletter with the latest on all things influencer marketing.
Subscribe to the Influencer Marketing Lab podcast
Want to get notified of new episodes directly on your phone? Subscribe to the Influencer Marketing Lab on your favourite app!