Episode 38 of the Influencer Marketing Lab podcast where Lucy Loveridge, managing director at YMU Social talks digital-first talent management
The Influencer Marketing Lab podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
Welcome to episode 38 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This week I'm in conversation with Lucy Loveridge, managing director at YMU Social
Podcast episode highlights
In this episode:
- We discuss the evolution of digital-first talent management
- We look at the differences between managing traditional talent and digital-first talent
- I ask how talent management is professionalising as an industry?
- We explore common myths about digital-first talent management
- And we consider whether the likes of Francis Bourgeois joining the YMU roster heralds a shift in how big brands think about digital first talent
Check out the Influencer Marketing Lab website for full show notes and related useful links
And I want to hear your feedback. Do leave a voicemail message directly from the landing page for inclusion in future episodes.
Lucy Loveridge biography
Lucy Loveridge is Managing Director of YMU Social.
YMU is a global talent management business representing broadcast talent such as Ant & Dec and Davina McCall alongside digital-first creators such as Munya Chawawa, Amelia Dimoldenberg and Francis Bourgeois. Lucy will be building on the existing creator representation in the business.
Prior to YMU, Lucy spent nearly a decade at talent management business, Gleam Futures, who represented talent such as Mrs Hinch and Zoe Sugg.
- Influencer Marketing Lab podcast episode with Dom Smales
- Influencer Marketing Lab podcast episode with Jo Burford
- Influencer Marketing Lab podcast episode with Chris Stokel-Walker
- 50m creators worldwide according to SignalFire
- JellySmack the start-up helping creators cross-pollinate their content across platforms increasing their revenue streams
- YMU website
- YMU Social on Instagram